Promotion Terms & Conditions
1. The Point members exclusive. Each customer could redeem 1 gift every day.
2. Limited daily quotas available on a first-come-first-served basis.
3. Eligible electronic payment is limited to credit card, EPS, debit card, Apple Pay, Android Pay, Samsung Pay, UnionPay QuickPass, Wechat Pay, Alipay, Octopus, O!ePay, Tap & Go, TNG Wallet, or any other payment tools monitor under Payment Systems and Stored Value Facilities Ordinance. Receipt must be HK$100 or above. Customer may need to present their portable device for verification. Eligible amount only includes the actual spending amount (the net amount after deduction of discount, Cash Dollars, privileged coupons or cash coupons). Spending of use of gift voucher (including SHKP Mall Gift Certificate) and Point Dollar is not entitled to join any promotions of UPTOWN PLAZA.
4. Customers are required to redeem gifts on the purchase date. Receipts that are not registered on the day of purchase will be regarded as invalid.
5. UPTOWN PLAZA’s promotion programs accept the receipt of purchasing designated festive food coupons (only limited to mooncake (including ice cream mooncake), Chinese New Year pudding, rice dumpling and Chinese preserved sausage vouchers). Receipts for using these designated festive food coupons and the following are not eligible to register for bonus points: cross-border buses; carwash, car care services, automotive products and related service or the purchase of parking cards; kiosks, exhibition venues and temporary exhibition booths / Pop Up Stores (this merchant list is subject to change from time to time without prior notice. For details, please contact SHKP Malls); tenants in office buildings; hotels; banking services; insurance premiums; money exchange shops; tuition/membership/any other monthly fees; the purchase or topping-up of Octopus cards; value-added or payment services; mail, fax, email or phone orders; online shopping (except online purchase of movie tickets); telecommunication fees or purchase of calling cards; purchase of tickets, such as mall events or concert tickets, admission tickets to Ma Wan Park Noah’s Ark or sky 100 Hong Kong Observation Deck; trade-in transactions or product redemptions; purchase and use of cash coupons, gift cards, gift certificates, Point Dollar, SHKP Mall Gift Certificates; SHKP Mall e-Gift Certificates; gift cards; membership cards, bonus point cards, discount cards or value-added cards, shoe coupons, soup coupons, drink coupons, cake cards and wedding coupons (including but not limited to cake cards, Chinese bridal cake cards, wedding vouchers and wedding coupons); purchase of gold grains, bars or deposits for gold saving club, payments settled by cash; payments with a handwritten, reprinted or photocopied receipt and payment slip; cancelled or returned transactions; or other non-eligible transactions.
6. Each set of receipt and corresponding payment slip can only be used for joining promotion activity or gift redemption once. All chopped receipts cannot be used in conjunction with other offers and promotions (except free parking privilege).
7. A valid sales receipt must be machine-printed and contain the name of merchant, merchant number, receipt number, transaction number, transaction date and amount of transaction.
8. Split transactions will not be accepted. Transaction from the same merchant cannot be split into multiple machine-printed merchant sales invoice or sales slips to participate in the reward redemption. For instalment payment, the full amount listed on machine-printed merchant sales invoice is eligible. If only deposit is paid, the eligible amount is the paid deposit on the transaction day, instead of the total amount of the transaction. The remaining balance cannot be used to participate in any other promotional activities (except points registration of The Point Integrated Loyalty Program). The transaction of the remaining balance is eligible only if the deposit transaction has not been used for any promotional activities before (except points registration of The Point Integrated Loyalty Program), and member must present the original copies of machine-printed merchant sale invoice and sales slip of the deposit for verification.
9. Staff can request customers to show their payment settlement of credit card, EPS card, Octopus card or other Stored Value Facilities interface under the Payment Systems and Stored Value Facilities Ordinance (PSSVFO) for verification and confirmation of related transaction information.
10. All receipts presented will be stamped and scanned/copied by Customer Services Officers for internal record.
11. All gifts cannot be redeemed for cash, or for other gift vouchers, products or service. They are non-exchangeable and non-refundable. Customers are responsible for checking the quality of the gifts at the time of redemption. Sun Hung Kai Properties and UPTOWN PLAZA shall have no legal liability relating to any aspects of products or services including but not limited to its quality, supply, delivery and maintenance.
12. Revised, re-printed, copied, handwritten receipt or receipt paid by cash is not acceptable. All receipts presented will be stamped and scanned/copied by Customer Services Officers for internal record.
13. All customers joining the program means they have read, understood and agree with the terms & conditions.
14. Sun Hung Kai Properties and UPTOWN PLAZA reserve the right of revision on all terms and conditions. Program is subject to change without prior notice.
15. Terms and conditions apply. In case of any disputes relating to validity of receipt, Customer Services Officers reserve the right to make final decision. If a member refuses or fails to provide sufficient information for verification, the receipt(s) presented may be regarded as invalid.
16. Sun Hung Kai Properties and UPTOWN PLAZA are neither vendors nor service providers, thus Sun Hung Kai Properties and UPTOWN PLAZA is not responsible for the products or service. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant.
17. In case of disputes, Sun Hung Kai Properties & UPTOWN PLAZA reserve the right of final decision.